Thursday, July 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Quinton

July 12 Quinton turned the Big 31!!!! Even though he hates that he is getting older  we still celebrated. We went out to dinner with his family at Casa Grande ( I swear that he was born in the wrong country) then the next day had dinner at our friends house Justin and Tiffany. It was fabulous to have our family and friends there to help us celebrate Quinton. Sydney made a great book that she colored all by herself and I got him the first 2 seasons of LOST ( his is obsessed with "Lost"). Happy Birthday sweetheart, you are an amazing husband and father. I love how our little girls love you so much. You are my best friend and I can not wait to spend an eternity with you. Happy Birthday Quinton, I love you so much.

Wasn't he the cutest baby.. love the curls
He loves to fish
Fishing with his brother Ashley
Camping with little brother Colter
Quinton on his mission in Brasil
Quinton, his mom and brothers Ashley and Colter
All os us on his birthday
Reading to our little girls
The love of my life
Then...
                                                             and now

0 comments: