Thursday, July 1, 2010

Bella's Blessing

I know I am a few weeks behind but on June 13, 2010 our sweet little Bella was blessed in our church. It was such incredible moment and Bella did great... not a single peep. Quinton gave a wonderful blessing and we are so blessed to have her in our family. My brother and his family, Quinton's brother and his family all came up. And thanks to our wonderful friends Justin and Tiffany we had a great luncheon at their house afterwards. It was a wonderful day. Bella looked beautiful in her dress ( which my dad bought for her). We love you little princess Bella!!!

O how I love that smile

Our little family

Nana, Papa and Bella

Grandma, Grandpa and Bella

Quinton's brother Ashley, Bianca, Addison and Aaron

My brother Jimmy and his wife Jami

           Me with our good friends Tiffany and Kelly

0 comments: