Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Bella's Baby Shower

Over the weekend my dear friend Tiffany threw me a baby shower for Bella. It was so sweet and nice of her to do that ( especially since this is my 2nd girl). It was small but wonderful shower that I had. The food was great.... parfaits and brownies... yummy. Bella got some really cute stuff and I can not wait until she get's here. Sydney had a blast and was just so excited to be going to a "party" even though it was not for her. It was a great day and thanks to Tiffany it was even a better day. Thanks Tiffany, you are great friend.

Tiffany, baby Aric and I
My mom and I
Me and my sweet Sydney
Sydney and her BFF Avery... what great smiles
                                                     The great food that we had

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Bummer. I love baby showers. Instead I was in the frigid cold selling cookies. Glad you had fun.

I LOVE the photo of the girls.

Jennifer said...

Awww, Sydney is so cute! I love the long hair!