Sunday, March 14, 2010

I am getting huge!!!!

This is my belly at 36 1/2 weeks. Only 2-3 more weeks left. So far everything is going great. I am still going to my doctor every week ( which Sydney loves because she get's to stay with Grandma during my appointments). Bella is still down and I am pretty sure that she has also "dropped", but who really knows right? Our bags are 90% packed ( I am paranoid since they induced me with Sydney right after a doctors visit so I am starting to bring everything down with me for the appointments just incase they do that again). It still amazes me that this pregnancy is so different from Sydney, I still have no swelling on my feet and no Carpel Tunnel. I have no idea how I managed this but hopefully I can do that again with future pregnancies. We are just getting so excited to see our little Bella soon. We will let you all know when she starts coming. And yes, they are still planning on inducing me at 39 weeks if everything is going well.


2 comments:

Colter and Holly said...

You look so cute!!! I really hope I look that cute when I'm pregnant!!! I can't wait to see you guys! Cindy was talking to us about Durango the other day and I've started to count down the days!!!!!

Red Head Family said...

I love and hate the last month!! YOu look great-can't wait to see pictures of Bella