Friday, January 29, 2010

Our big girl

Right now we are working on Sydney's potty training. I am hoping to have a good foundation on the potty training before Bella comes. So the other night when I was taking Sydney out of the bathtub she looked at me and said " mommy, Sydney go potty in the big girl potty". So naturally I put her on her little potty and after a minute she told me she was all done. I looked at the potty when she got up and to my much amazement she actually really went in the potty... and not just a trickle by the way. I was so happy, I was trying to make a big deal out of this so she knows and wants to do it again. So since Quinton was gone working that night and was not there we called both set of Grandparents, cousins, and our best friends Tiffany and Avery. Sydney loved talking to everyone and telling them that she went in the big girl potty. I am so proud of my little girl, for not even going potty but telling me that she had to go. A HUGE development!!! We love you Sydney and are so proud of everything you do. She is now one step closer to being more of a big girl.

1 comments:

Rebecca said...

Stephanie!! You have a cute, cute family! We are so glad to see your blog, we had wondered where you were and what you were up to. We're excited to be in contact again!!

Congrats to Sydney for using the potty...definitely a huge milestone:) We are excited for when that happens in our house too:)