Sunday, January 31, 2010

HELP!!!!!

Okay, so since I am having another girl I have felt pretty much prepared to have Bella. I mean, we already have a girl so we have everything right? No, the only thing that is driving me insane is their room. Decorating it. My colors are Red and yellow (preferably yellow with white polka dots). I have searched everywhere online and can not find anything. No bedding, curtains, pillows, nothing. As a person who likes to decorate this is highly frustrating.  I have resulted in making a blanket for Sydney with red and yellow. And now I am forced to make curtains because for some reason the world does not think red and yellow should go together. If there is some magical website for red and yellow things can someone please let me know. Unfortunately I have started nesting ( ...yeah.... sort of) and I can not do a thing about their room. So if there is anyone out there that can help.. please let me know. Anything would help. Thanks!!!

1 comments:

Colter and Holly said...

Red and yellow? Try McDonald's website, isn't that their colors?