Thursday, August 9, 2007

A Pregnancy Update






Hey everyone, here is a pregnancy update for you all. I am now 32 weeks ( only 8 weeks to go) and doing well. I have discovered that being on my feet more and more can make then incredible large. Yep, I get swollen feet. And within the last month or so I have developed Carpal tunnel Syndrome. Which for those who don't know, my fingers are always numb and get worse the more I use them. But if it is the price I have to pay to bring a beautiful baby girl into this world, then I will do it. I do have to say that I can not complain to much because I know there are ladies out there that have had worse pregnancies then me. I can feel Sydney move all the time, it is less kicking and more moving and stretching now. She has definitely gotten bigger, Quinton and I guess that she is about 3- 3 1/2 lbs now. She gets the hiccups about 2-3 times a day, which is the best way for other people to feel her. Quinton still does not understand how she gets the hiccups, I just know that she gets them all the time. She now has moved up into my rib cage, which starts the uncomfortable part of pregnancy now. But I just love feeling her move inside my tummy all day long, it is one of the best parts of being pregnant. But I hope you all enjoy the pictures and best wishes to you all.

0 comments: