Friday, August 17, 2007

My last Baby Shower


On August 11, 2007 I was able to have my last baby shower. Quinton and I still can not believe all the love and support we have gotten from all of our family and friends. This shower was by far the largest, we had 31 wonderful ladies come and celebrate with us.The decorations and everything was beautiful. Needless to say, the only thing Quinton and I need to get is more diapers and wipes. From what I have heard, newborns go through their diapers like crazy. There was so many gifts there at the baby shower that it took me a hour and half to open all the presents. All I have to say is that Sydney is going to be one styling' little girl. I counted yesterday and she has 13 bibs and 15 hats. Yep, we have a bib and hat for every occasion. I love it. Now is the fun part of getting everything ready and put in its place. My goal is to have everything ready by the end of August, so I can just sit, relax and wait for Sydney to come. Thank you to everyone that has contributed to Sydney's closet or baby room. Quinton and I are both so grateful for all of our family and friends, we are truly blessed. Thank you again to everyone that has given us a gift for Sydney. We love you all.

1 comments:

Justin and Tiffany Walker said...

What did Quinton get out of all of this?