Here is my 32 week belly. I no longer get asked the question "how far along are you?'' but are now getting "so, how much longer do you have?". Nice huh. Everything is going great. She is growing at a perfect rate (she is just a little small, which is fine with me). She still has not turned so her head is in my ribs and she has positioned her body to the way that she is across my tummy and not up and down. If any of that made sense. I am still concerned that she is going to be breach but my doctor says I still have time before we discuss my options. We just can not wait until we get to see our little baby girl Bella.
Land of Rainbows (1-7 Nov 2021)
4 years ago




1 comments:
You are looking soooo Good! And you are in the final stretch which makes it even better! I got asked all the time after 5 months along if the baby was due any day (I can't hide my big bellies) or the "are you having twins?" question! We are so excited to see pictures of her!
Post a Comment