Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Turning 2 Years old

Yep, you all read that right. Our little girl has officially turned 2 years old on Friday. It was a great weekend, Friday night we had a little celebration with Quinton's family ( Sydney's Aunt Bianca's birthday is also the same day). So it was a great little party, then on Saturday was the big one with all my family and Quinton's and just a few friends. Sydney LOVED IT!!! I mean loved it, it was the most hyper and happy I have ever seen her. She just ran and played with all her cousins and BFF Avery. Needless to say she crashed by the end of the day. She got some great clothes, toys and most importantly baby dolls and a stroller. It was so much fun to have all of our family together in one place. It was a magical day for us all. I still can not believe how much she has grown. Coming into this world at 5 lb 11 oz and is now almost 30 lbs. Wow. She is the love of our lives and we can not wait till she is a big sister, she will be great. We love you Sydney... our little princess.

1 comments:

Manning Family said...

She's adorable! I can't believe how grown up she is.