As most you know I am not a huge reader. Well to put it bluntly I don't like to read at all. So when Quinton gave me a book for Christmas ( sort of a joke, sort of not), I think he was trying to tell me he wants me to read. What is this book that he gave me you ask? Twilight. So when after Quinton and I saw the movie, it got me curious and so I started to read the book. To make a long story short, I read all 4 of the Twilight Series books in 2 weeks. Yes, all 2,444 pages I read in 2 weeks. They actually were really really good. Quinton was so happy and proud of me. Even to the point where he has finished "Twilight" and is now reading "New Moon". I can not say if i will continue to always read like this, but it was a fun experience. I can not wait till the movie "New moon" come out in November!!! 
Land of Rainbows (1-7 Nov 2021)
4 years ago



1 comments:
Ooohh Stephanie, how I love you so much more =)
Post a Comment