So, I recently have been tagged my cousins wife and friend Erin. So here goes...
Here are the rules:
Link the Person who Tagged you.
Mention rules on your blog.
Tell about 6 quirks of yours.
Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same.
Leave a comment to let them know
1. I cannot go to bed with dishes in the sink ( yep, I get this one from my mom). Even if I have to do the dishes at 11 pm at night. I have to have the kitchen clean. There is something in me that just cannot stand waking up in the morning and having a dirty kitchen.
2. Everytime before I go to bed I have to look out our window. I seriously cannot go to bed without looking out our window. I know it is so weird, but I cannot help it. I guess I have to see if anything is going on and I always check out our cars.
3. Yet again, another bedtime routine. I cannot go to bed if our closet doors are open. I am consistently closing them all day. For some reason I do not like them open, especially at night. Maybe I think that monsters will come and get me if i do leave them open?
4. I always check to see if my Zipper on my pants is down. Consistently all day. Yet again, I don't know why but I am so paranoid that one day my zipper will be down.
5. When I first meet a person I first say hi and look at their face. Second I check out their shoes. It does not matter who the person is, if I know them really well or if they are a stranger. I will always check out a person shoes EVERYTIME if say hi to a person. It is not a mean thing or anything, I just have to see what kind of shoes they are wearing.
6. I am frantic about the car and our front door being locked. As soon as you come into our house I will automatically lock you in, everytime, without fail. I am always asking Quinton if the car door and front door locked. I guess it is one of those things I do automatically and then don't remember if i did it or not.
So i just realized that I am a lot weirder then I thought. No wonder Quinton is always laughing at me and all the funny things I do.
Tag you're it. Amber, Tiffany, Jennifer, Liz, Noelle and Ashlie.
Land of Rainbows (1-7 Nov 2021)
4 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment