This is a very exciting post that I get to do today. Why, you ask? Our little girl is finally crawling. Yep, you read that right, she is crawling. Actually she started crawling while we were in Spain, so she was about 10 monhs old or about a months ago ( I guess she only wanted to crawl on Marble).It seemed like all of a sudden everything just clicked and she was crawling, pulling up on everything and now she even walks while holding on to just one hand now. So, needless to say our little Sydney is getting into EVERYTHING.. and I mean everything. Some would say it is about time since she is such an easy baby and I never had to correct her on anything. Sydney now has two bottom teeth, it is so cute. Her hair is finally coming in more, to the point where I can actually put it up in bows now. I love it!!! Quinton and I are just having a blast with all the fun stuff she is doing now like if you ask her what a puppy Say's she goes " woof woof", still calls me Mom, loves kitty's and puppies. Here is a little video of Sydney when she first started to crawl. Enjoy it.
Land of Rainbows (1-7 Nov 2021)
4 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment