Saturday, April 5, 2008

A Whole new world...





Yep, my little princess is a big girl. Sydney had baby food for the very first time last week. After much deliberation I choose for her to try carrots first. And boy I was right, she LOVES carrots. So much that when I first go to feed her if I do not go fast enough she starts to shake her hands like crazy. It really is cute ( just sounds weird). So far Sydney likes carrots over sweet potatoes, and I am sure my mom is thrilled. In addition to eating baby food Sydney also can sit up by herself. This is just a new thing ( within the last couple of days). She is still a little wobbly but day by day she is getting better and better. This has been a very big month for Sydney so far. Also, I just started to teach her sign language, only a few words at first like Mommy, Daddy, Eat and Drink. I read that babies can actually sign back to you as early as 7 months... so we will see what happens. Quinton and I are just so proud of our little girl and all the accomplishments she has conquered. Click here for more pictures.

0 comments: