Thursday, February 21, 2008

Matching and puzzles



On Sunday, not on purpose Sydney and I were matching. How cute. I knew what I was going to wear and what Sydney was going to wear I just did not put it together that we would match. However, everyone at church thought it was so cute. So naturally we had to take a picture. I have been working on a puzzle that we got for Christmas for about 1 1/2 months ( it is hard to do a puzzle when you have a baby). However, I can finally say I have finished it. And as I am sure you all can see that I am missing 2 pieces and I can not find them anywhere. But not bad for being a 1,000 piece puzzle and only loosing 2 pieces. I am just proud of myself for finally finishing it.

2 comments:

DavidErinDennis said...

Look how cute you two look!

Justin and Tiffany Walker said...

Well, since I never get to see you guys anymore with the RSV thing and everything, i guess we can stay connected through our blogs. Instead of having Sunday dinners, we'll just post a picture of us on Sunday at the house, and you can take a picture of the three of you at your apartment. That way we can stay in touch!! Lots of love.