Sydney has now discovered that she has a voice and she loves to hear it. She especially loves to hear her voice at 6 Am ( fun huh). She wakes up and just talks, and talks, and talks just to let you know that she is awake. She really loves to hear her voice and let me tell you, she has a lot to say. But here is a video of her saying hello to everyone.
Land of Rainbows (1-7 Nov 2021)
4 years ago



7 comments:
If it makes you feel better... I'm up and at em by 6 am! :) Sydney's sure getting big! Wish I were coming there soon so I could see her!
Where are you guys?! We're waiting for more pics!!! Hope you're doing well and that you had a great Christmas!
I can't belive how big your little girl is, she is sooo cute.
Your little girl is sooo incredibly cute, you guys look like you're doing great out in CO!!
So, Just kidding about the previous comment we left. I didn't realize there were new posts. The top one looked like one from before, my bad! She is getting so big and so cute!
What a sweet little voice. Don't you just love the baby babble?! So fun!
Quinton & Stephanie,
You have a beautiful daughter. Congratulations. Thank you Q for giving me the blog site. We truely enjoyed seeing you and Colter on Saturday It was nice to catch up on all the latest happenings with you and yours. Hope to see all of you in the near future. Love to all,
Sharon & David Oldfield
Post a Comment